Sunday, February 17, 2008

I can´t do it is never the truth... it is a decision. Farouk

aiiiiiiiiiiiii, I made it! I got selected into AIESEC in the Czech Republic MC. So I will become MCVPC - for those who are confused and have no idea what that abbreviation means - Member Committee Vice-president Communication. Still confused?:)

Spring period will be very tough as there is diploma thesis to write, still my math exam to go through, final state examination and transition from current MC. Anyway, I cannot wait for it and whole upcoming year.

Year in a new team, year full of new experience, learning, delivering knowledge, communication (what a surprise:)), nice and tough moments, year spent in Prague, living and working with cool people I have to and want to get to know closer.

No comments: