Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I will do anything rather than writing my diploma thesis... That is the main reason why I am wasting my time writing this post=P I feel so ineffective - I am able to spend all day long by doing nothing and start working in the evening when I know I am not able to concentrate anymore. Last few weeks were like a tornado - new duties, people, birthday, applying for ITC (really cool and challenging conference) faci, got selected and re-signing due to school and other responsibilities. Looking into my dictionary my schedule will even more busy - aiiiii - stress is coming=P I am going to Russia to attend EuroXPRO on Saturday and will stay there almost two weeks. Then hopefully I will get back home to tell my family I am alive. And it will be already April...
And btw, spring is coming:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hana said...

zvládneš!