Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Cleaning day in a new flat

So I moved... From dorms to a flat right in the centre of Ostrava (city where I study). I will share this flat with 5 more girls so sometimes it will be probably challenging but I am looking forward it. The flat is nice and big. It is right next to Nová radnice townhall and right next to the big park.

So I am really glad for such a flat. However... after our moving in we realized the flat is a bit messy and dirty (politely said), especially bathroom and kitchen were in bad conditions (politely said:-) There was only one solution - to clean it (after coming back from Tesco with lots of cleaning stuff:-) Me and Petra (one of my roommates) spent about 3 hours by cleaning these two rooms only. It was such a "nice" experience. I forgot to tell you that day I finally finished my exams period and started summer holidays. Cleaning is a really nice way how to celebrate isn´t it?

Well, I considered myself as a messy and chaotic person who does not like housework. After our cleaning day I still consider myself as a person who does not like housework... But in every case I am not messy! Well, may be I am chaotic - I let my clothes, keys and other things in whole flat and then look for a certain thing a long time.... But not messy!!! Good to know:-)

No comments: