Sunday, June 24, 2007

MC TOP

I spent the weekend 21 to 24th June in AIESEC in the Czech Republic Member Committee TakeOver Party. It was an open air event to kick off old "top management" of AIESEC and to welcome new one on stage.

It happened in Protivanov near Prostějov. Just a few impressions... I met my new boss there - Barbara (aka Barča) from Brazil there. She will be responsible for Talent Management area in AIESEC in CR this year. She is very friendly and crazy person and I am very looking forward to cooperating with her. I also took part Talent Management functional meeting to get to know people responsible for this area and find out what is going on in this area.

Next nice moment was when Fabian (MC member of 2006/07 from Mexico) taught me basic salsa steps. Thank you my dance teacher. I promise I will improve it.

During Friday another crazy moment appeared. The weather changed from sunny to rainy quite often those days. In one such a moment when there was a strong shower my lovely friend Kristyna came with amazing idea. "Let´s get swim suit on and go outside to make some fun for the rest of people who hide from rain inside." So me, Kristyna, Maruška and Míša did... I think we let a big impression in them. It was funny to stay outside, enjoy the rain and watch a group of people watching us and taking pictures. Atmosphere was even better when Starosta approached us wearing anorak, long trousers and hiking boots. Unfortunatelly I do not have any pictures but hopefully will get some from my friends.

Other relaxing activities? Volleyball, football, basketball, petanque, sunbathing, chatting with others, drinking, dancing, BBQ,...

As I already told at the beginning MC TOP was an unofficial end of experienced Czech MC. I would like to say thanks for their effort, work and enthusiasm during their term. Dear Evča, Nina, Šíša, Fabian, Majka, Meňa and Starosta - THANK YOU.

I would also would like to wish the best to the new MC during coming period. Dear Jaro, Tina, Peťa, Barča, Peťula, Lukáš and Radim - GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

Svetlana Senajova said...

čau Leni, teď jsem zjistila že máš taky blog! Super :) Jen tak dál. Myslím, že ti to jde moc dobře ;-)