Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Romanian Training Experience

Simply I have some lucky period... How to explain in other words... When I came back from International Trainers Congress in Romania organized by AIESEC about 2 months ago I had a call from AHRA. When I came there for a meeting I realized it was an offer for cooperation. As a first working oppportunity I was asked to go to Bucharest (Romania) as a coach/support trainer to help to run Train the Trainers course for employees of a RUUKI company. Of course I said yes.

I was suppossed to mainly help my Romanian collegue Diana who was a main trainer there as it was in Romanian and till now I cannot speak this language. It was so strange to help to run a course and not to understand almost anything. And taking into account it was my first working experience as a trainer and it was my first bussines trip as well. What are my impressions so far? I could not wish more strange and nice first working experience. I am very thankful for it and must say it motivated me a lot to my next work as a trainer. Cannot wait for next practical experience.

No comments: