Saturday, June 7, 2008

Up and down

Strange how days of your life can be so different. One day you feel so happy and free and other one you are crying...

Thursday 5th June was just lovely. I went to see my friends who just graduated with a plan of doing nothing and just enjoying the day. What girls could do than shopping? Well, there are other choices but we chose this one. Then girls´ chat in park and in the evening we went to cinema to watch Sex and the City and for dinner in French pancake house. During the day I realized I was spending my time by nothing else than doing nothing and I have to say - what a feeling:)

Friday - day when I made somebody I value a lot unhappy. What to say? All words seem to be meaningless, nonsense and unnecessary. I feel so lost, down, sad, turbid, empty... like a little child who doesn´t know how to get back home... like a little girl who doesn´t need anything else but a warm and tight hug. If I have these feelings how does he feel then? What I did was my decision he only was a suprised receiver.

I feel that telling "I am sorry" is not enough.

1 comment:

Henrik said...

Hi Lenka, I red your words with interest - I think I know more or less what you mean - I knew a Czech girl a few years ago - her name were also Lenka - I think she would agree to your words, too - funny - she even might live in Ostrava too - Her uncle runs some business there. Thank you for your words, it made me think :-)