Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Monday was the Day. I was going through final state exam - stress, fear, feeling of lack of knowledge, desperation at the moment I got topics to talk about as they were exactly those which I didn´t have idea what they were about, fight, helpful teachers and a huge luck. That was day I tok master degree. Of course loads of congratulations afterwards, unbelievable relief, questions how I felt... How did I feel? How did I actually feel? That is what is a bit weird... Of course I felt happy as I knew I was very lucky that day. Of course I realized all that stress I undergone was meaningful. Yet I did not have that fantastic feeling of happiness inside I was expecting. Maybe I just did not realize that I really made it. Maybe I did not admit yet my studies are over. I am 24 and all my life I did not actually do nothing else but going to school.

No comments: