Saturday, May 3, 2008


It´s been a while since I wrote last post... a month? Looks like I plan to write a post per month... Well, April is over. Diploma thesis - somehow finished (do not ask me how...), school - finished (do not ask me how...), AIESEC national conference passed, functional meeting with my team and part of transition done... Now I am trying hard to concrentrate on studying for my final state exam to get master degree. For me it is sooo difficult to push myself, sit and get some knowledge into my head... Feel like stuck somehow... And still - I do not feel nervous... Either I rely on my intelligence and experience I have (I mean - so many people have passed before and I am not so stupid...) or I just have such feeling because somehow exam is kind of far... We will see in few weeks how I will feel...

Another thing coming into my mind. I am 24, I already passed bachelor exam, now master is coming. Looks like I will become "adult" soon. I do not feel like I am ready... I mean, still (inside) I feel like a little child, not able to take care about myself, to start to think about daily worries, to feel responsible, to earn money, look for job... At the same time I am sure I will manage but...

In a month I will hopefully get my master and move to Prague to start working. Somehow I still don´t understand it. Weird...

1 comment:

OFI said...

Hi my dear Coach,

I think I understand you. Now one "part" of your life is going to be finished and another starts. I wish you good luck and after your final exam we will celebrate it!

Your adoptive LC CZU Praha