Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am now in sharing mood so let me tell you what I did during last few days.

On Tuesday my lovely roommates came. Just a few more days and our flat will finally be full of girls I like. I am looking forward to hot tea and hot wine during winter, girls´ talks, fun...

On Wednesday I had a very nice girls´ talk with my friend Peťa. There was so many things to say after more than a month we did not see each other...

On Thursday me and my roommate Maruška went to visit our friend Meeny from India who prepared Indian food for us. Then she predicted our future from tarot cards. Hmm, I rather did not have to ask as I heard something I did not want to hear...

On Friday I went to IKEA to buy some small things to make my room nice. Then I cleaned and made order a bit in my things to make my room really nice. Now it is almost ready - just a few details are missing. In the evening my roommate Zuzka came from her relatives visit and brought mushrooms. So we cleaned them and cut to prepare them to dry.

On Saturday Geri came. Geri is a Hungarian student who came to Ostrava for an internship in ING Corporation company. I am his trainee buddy so I will "take care" about him in next three months he will spend here. I accommodated him and showed him Ostrava a little bit. Then I worked on Train the Trainers cookbook. In the evening me and Zuzka watched a movie Any given Sunday.

Sunday - first autumn day. I followed in creating Train the Trainers cookbook and went to a park for a while to enjoy sunny day.

That is all:-) At least for a while.

PS: Are you confused in number and names of my roommates? I will tell you about them more in future, promise.

No comments: