Wednesday, September 19, 2007

13 in 12 challenge

Do you have a vision? I finally have it!!! Well, honestly I would rather call it challenge...

In my lovely organisation called AIESEC we discuss "vision in my life" very often. Sometimes it makes me feeling annoyed a bit as I did not have it defined. I talked about that with my lovely "Mystery Friend" and his opinion was vision does not have to be something huge and unreachable. He simply asked me how many countries I want to visit. I just replied I did not know. His response to this was: "What about visiting 13 countries in 12 months?" I must say first reaction coming to my mind was "WHAT???" "Are you crazy?" But what I really told allowed was: "Why not?"

So now I am making my plans to fulfill this challenge. I have no idea where to find money for it (as now I am absolutelly out of money). I have no idea how I will manage my university studies (as I am in 5th class and there is writing diploma thesis and master exams in front of me). I have no idea if I will succeed. In any case I will do my best and try.

No comments: