Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hiking in Slovensky Raj

During the weekend 18th to 20th May I hiked in Slovakia Paradise. I had a great guide Klepo who took a great care about me. I will not ever forget sleeping in a tent in Kláštorisko (the ruin of a monastery from Middle Ages). In fact we were not allowed to sleep there as it was forbidden but thanks to Klepo´s negotiating it was possible. Just imagine - nature, silence, the atmosphere of such a place, sunset and then sunrise in the morning, breakfast in the nature... It was something very worth for such a person as I am who enjoyes calm mornings so deeply. Still thinking about it I am smiling.

Then on Saturday we spent whole day by hiking. It was sometimes challenging to overcome all those ladders, ropes, water and Klepo´s jokes :-) Anyway it was something that I needed to enjoy - I mean to forget all those daily routines, work and worries. Just to enjoy moments and feel pure joy of life. I must say I was totally dead in the evening but totally happy at the same time.

To all of you who like hiking, nature, challenging yourselves and overcoming obstacles I reccommend you to go there and enjoy the same moment as I did.

Dear Klepo, thank you for taking me for such a great trip. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had. You made me sleep in a tent, not wearing make-up every day, not having a shower every day - simply not to be perfect, just being me. You made me feel happy and smiling. I will not ever forget it. Big kisses and hugs to you as my thank you.

No comments: