Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well, I was asked when I will update my blog... hmm what about now? sooo, what did I do? I would say nothing special. Xmas at home, fortunatelly with some snow, first non working NYE after 7(?) years (am I really so old?).

Then during Xmas news about Pakistan... honestly, normally I would not probably pay attention... but as friend of mine is living there I was interested in situation. Well, imagine situation you have some worries about him because of certain situation and besides news that he is safe and alive you also get a news he twisted his ancle. Childish? Stupid? Ridiculous? This is exactly his style.

Now back to school I am trying to handle exams. My last exams in my five year university history. I should probably somehow enjoy them but I do not. And besided mentioned I am taking some action steps to "be a pilot of my future life":)

And as year 2007 is over... To me it was very pleasent year full of new friends, nice places, lovely feelings - simply it was a year I do not want to forget. There are some people running in my head thingking back about 2007 and I want to tell THANK YOU! Who are they? In a huge amount of people I met in 2007 they are Milica, Judy, Geoffrey, Bruna, Piotr, KLepo, Rosťa, Petra, Ivo, Jana, Peťa, mum, bro, Franta, Hartoška, Barbára, Jaro, Peťula, Alex, Kuba, Margreet and may be even YOU:)

No comments: