Thursday, November 15, 2007

AIESEC Conferences

Last three weeks (26th Oct - 12th Nov) were like a tornado. So many new people, so many new experiences, so many places, so many emotions...

Simply, I spent last three weeks by actively participating in AIESEC conferences. You can find my brief description here. I had a chance to meet cca 700 new people, work in international teams consist from about 15 nationalities (all continents except Australia and Antartica covered), visit 2 countries (Poland and Switzerland), get inspired, motivated, learn a lot, have many lovely chats, think a lot about my next steps...

Also I belive I was an inspiration for many young and smart people, helped them to find their own way and enjoy moment.

Although now I am a bit sick, I feel full of energy, passion and enthusiasm. I would like to tell thank you to all people who contributed to this feeling.

No comments: